Well, 9 1/2 hours on a plane was tiring. I just don't get how sitting and doing nothing is so exhausting. Again, the flight was uneventful. We only watched about 2 hours of the approximately 100 hours of DVDs we brought with us. The Honolulu airport reminded me a lot of Tampa's. Honolulu reminded me of Chicago with it's many high rises . Our boat was docked in Honolulu Harbour which I thought was Pearl Harbor the whole time until I consulted one of my 5 hawaii books and driving maps.
It was at dinner that I realized that according to the local time we had been up since 10pm the evening before. We vowed to try to stay up for a full 24 hours., Our boat sailed away around 8pm. We sailed down the coast of Waikiki Beach and Diamond head. We then decided to call it a night never making it to our our 24 hour goal. But silly me and my internal clock I awoke a 3:30 am.
No comments:
Post a Comment